Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Grand Family Residence Of Undeniable Proportion
- 6 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 4 Cars
Offering modern and contemporary finishes with an abundance of sheer capacity and well presented interiors is this grand family home that is characterised by generous proportions. Extraordinarily scaled and designed for the large, modern family, 18 Cooks Avenue offers a series of immense living space an is naturally geared with a sense of privacy and natural light.
- Six substantial bedrooms, capacious main with walk in robe and ensuite.
- Multiple living spaces including teenagers retreat and study chamber.
- Chefs kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and granite bench tops.
- Low maintenance rear yard with undercover alfresco area and garden shed facilities.
- Double, drive in garage with internal access and multiple off-street car parking.
Within walking distance to all major amenities, local schools, Canterbury train station and transport links to the Sydney CBD.
Open for inspection Saturday 3:00-3:30pm | Auction on site Saturday 28th April at 3:30pm
For more information, contact Dean Vasil on 0420 555 965 or email email@example.com
531m² / 0.13 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.