Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Flamboyant Family Entertainer
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 4 Cars
With streamlined, modern and contemporary finishes, this affluently presented showpiece is characterised by generous proportions, tasteful finishes and is the ultimate destination for the progressive family. Upon entry you will be warmly greeted by ambient and relaxed living quarters with feel good affection, naturally geared by a gourmet chef's kitchen, luxurious butlers pantry, theatre/media domain and an abundance of space and natural light.
Offering flawless style and luscious green gardens, 6 Wearne Street Canterbury is poised on a territorial 808m2 block of land with remarkable living spaces, heated saltwater in ground swimming pool and seamlessly presented with a blend of indoor/outdoor living.
- Five captivating bedrooms, two with walk in robes and luxurious en suites
- Master bedroom oasis with substantial balcony with open views, a breathtaking
open door bathroom feature and the ultimate walk in wardrobe
- Lustrous stone kitchen, walk in butlers pantry and Miele appliances
- Downstairs study/sixth bedroom with welcoming double glass entry
- American Oak timber flooring and plantation shutters throughout
- Sparkling in ground heated pool with outdoor shower and WC
- Lusciously landscaped front, side and rear gardens of generous proportions
- Drive in double garage with storage and convenient internal access
- Ample block of land, 27m frontage and future development potential (STCA)
- Elegantly nestled on the Earlwood/Canterbury border, close to all major amenities
Open for inspection Wednesday 6:00-6:30pm & Saturday 11:00-11:30am | Auction on site Saturday 25th November 11:30am
Contact Dean Vasil on 0420 555 965 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
www.raywhiteearlwood.com.au | www.deanvasil.com.au
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
808m² / 0.2 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.