Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Architecturally Designed With No Expense Spared
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Proudly perched in arguably one of the best streets in its locality on the Earlwood/Canterbury Border, an inspiring example of quality and extravagance lies behind this luxurious and dominant facade.
With no expense spared and every detail thoughtfully prepared, this 4/5 bedroom masterpiece will definitely ignite the senses. Offering rich and elegant living quarters to lavish and vogue like bathrooms, flawlessly designed with a sense of style and sophistication in mind.
- 4 luxurious bedrooms, master with en suite and City views
- Architecturally designed interiors, finished to the highest standards
- Polished concrete flooring with shadow line skirting and doors
- Grand chef's kitchen with island bar and new Miele appliances
- Key less entry, high tech camera and alarm security system
- Over 4m high ceilings in upstairs light well with automated windows and shutters
- Outdoor entertaining area with kitchen, undercover heating and media points
- Self contained teenagers retreat or possible fifth bedroom with en suite
For more information contact Dean Vasil on 0420 555 965 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.